jueves, 23 de marzo de 2017

Naruto's final Episode (english version)

Konbanwa everybody!!




To day in Anime history will be remember as the last episode of Naruto Shippuden, 10 years has pased since the release of the first episode of this amazing anime. Wow, 10 years is a long, long time for a anime, but you grow up with this story, you saw Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and the other characters sufer so many time with the war, deths and treasons in the plot that makes those years worthy. 

So, what can I tell you about this last chapter? I only will give you my opinion, I'm not gonna be a spoiler becase I want you to watch it. Well, for me, this episode was very touching, yes well it was the end of a era, of course is gonna be touching, but at the end I felt like it could have been more you know, like they missed some details, I would love have seen the wedding... oops, spoiler alert, sorry guys, promise not to do that again, ejem, continuing with the subject, maybe in the manga is shown this particular scene, but I've neer read it so I'm guessing here. 




Ok, 500 episodes in 10 years, it's a lot, like a said before some of us grow up with the story, I admit that I lost track of the anime near the episode 300, so I really don't know what happen after, but I'm catching up with the anime since I knew that the final episode was near, and that it was focused in Naruto's wedding, becase I thought "How Naruto and Hinata are going to married? What happen? What did I missed?" That's what I been doing since then. 

Ok guys, you need to watch this episode and tell me what you think of it in the comments, I like it a lot, it could have been better, but that it's just my opinion, I'm not sure that I watch Boruto, you know, Naruto's son anime, first I'm gonna finish Naruto Shippuden and then I'll see what happen. 




And finally I want to apologize for my English, it's been a while since a wrote this much in this language so if a have made a mistake, sorry for that. 

Sayonara!! 

Sake "Hagalaz" Higurashi.- 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario